Supporting OLE operations with OLEPRO32.DLL
Olepro32.dll belonging to Microsoft Corporation is a part of Microsoft OLE Property Support DLL, needed by Windows and used while performing OLE operations. The primary use of this file is to provide OLE support to applications that require it, by processing information. The size of the file is 106.496 and the latest version is 5.0.5014. This file is usually available in all windows operating systems.
It is flagged as a system process and does not appear to be a security risk. But it is recognized as a legitimate DLL only when executed or run from a system directory. Therefore it is imperative that the file is not deleted or tampered with for smooth running of the system.
The common files that are associated with Olepro32.dll are asycfilt.dll, msdart32.dll, msdtcprx.dll, oc25.dll, ole2.dll, ole2nls.dll, ole32.dll, oleacc.dll, oleaut32.dll, oledlg.dll, urlmon.dll, etc.
Errors that occur due to Olepro32.dll,
• During installation of a Visual Basic 4.0 32-bit application created using the Setup Wizard, the following error message appears: “Unexpected Error; Quitting”.
• Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows root\system32\Olepro32.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file.
• Winnt_root>\System32\Olepro32.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file.
• Cannot find \Windows\System32\Olepro32.dll.
• Cannot find Olepro32.dll.
• A required .DLL file, Olepro32.dll was not found.
• Program requires the file ‘Olepro32.dll’ to run. Run Setup again to assure proper installation.
Solutions for fixing errors caused due to Olepro32.dll files,
• Run “Detect and Repair” to automatically replace an outdated file.
• Copy the file from the Microsoft Office Pack. It is generally not recommended to do modify or copy the file manually. Using the Windows Update website is a better option to fix the error.
• Install the latest Windows Service Pack.
• Reinstall Microsoft Office in case of corruption of the .dll files.
• Expand a compressed file for the system to recognize it as a legitimate .dll file.